Thursday, April 7, 2011

Proboscises

I adore the female form.  As our friend Henrich Heine said in his poem "Unvolkommenheit" from the Lazarus collection: 'Nichts ist vollkommen auf dieser Welt'.  (Nothing in this world is perfect)

That said, I don't know that I've ever seen anyone with an absolutely perfect form. (Well, there was Arnold) Nor do I care to really.  I think some things imperfections are what make them beautiful. "Der Rose ist der Stachel beigessellt.  Ich glaube gar, die lieben holden Engel im Himmel droben sind nicht ohne Mangel."

I particularly like noses, women's noses.  Prominent noses.

I have two favorites. One is like that posessed by her most beautiful self, Marilu Henner.  A little bump right in the middle of the ridge.

The other favorite is a short nose that turns up slightly at the end. Like this one:


I like to run a finger over the bridge.  There are a couple of women aside from my spouse who indulge me in this from time to time.  Usually when I've had a bit too much to drink. It's not an erotic thing for me, I sometimes just have to touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment