Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Long Away

Years ago I read a bit written by a young woman about her experiences developing a D/s relationship with her boyfriend. When making love, she would get him close to orgasm then pause and compel him to confess his desires. He’d expressed a particular attraction to her feet, socks and shoes. She spoke of reservations that she’d had about mistreating him and how she gradually overcame her inhibitions. “I’ll never forget the first time I made him lick my feet. I came home at the end of a particularly hard day. I had been wearing the same pair of wool socks in my penny loafers for three days.” She made him strip, paddled his ass then sent him to his task. “I was afraid he’d catch the scunge or something. Nothing came of it, except the biggest erection I’d ever seen.”


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaSB0M7iTpA


No comments:

Post a Comment