Monday, July 9, 2018

Aby somebody or other.

Aby-normal, yes that's it.

A female friend asked me the other day: "Jack, you'd know about this."

I may, yes that's true.  I don't know if she was referring to my background in psychology, or my kinks.

The question was this: "My husband likes to put his fingers in my rump and then smell them. Is that normal?" 

I laughed and said that I believe people eroticise just about anything.  That's not my thing per say, but I don't think it's particularly unusual.

I have a good friend who I have known since we were six or seven.  In our teens/twenties , when we were stag and wanton he'd see an attractive woman and ask aloud: "Wouldn't you like to have her fart on your head?"

Well, no, Steve.  The thought hadn't crossed my mind, but now that you bring it up....EW!

I've seen some mighty peculiar stuff, and when I get to start feeling a little like I'm bent, all I need do is take a look around.


No comments:

Post a Comment