Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Shocking!

So, I awoke a bit too early Saturday morning and, as I didn't feel like getting out of bed I tried to go back to sleep.  Usually I'll tell myself a story.  I've been putting myself to sleep with bedtime stories as long as I can remember.

That morning I was thinking about bondage, a cropping and, for the first time, electric shock.  My thoughts were no doubt influenced by a post that I can't find now but it linked to this: 0:59 Add to queueAdded to queueDown in the dungeon with Mistress Denna16,112 viewsseekermanning

I finally got out of bed and went to the kitchen to fix breakfast.  Made from scratch pancakes with real maple syrup are standard Saturday fare in our house.  My wife came in and started poking, tickling and pinching me.  She seems to like to wait for the most inappropriate times, like when I have a hot griddle in front of me, or a big glass bowl full of batter in my hands.  When she was pinching me she said: "Maybe I should have something to shock you with, like a cattle prod".  Sometimes wives say the darndest things.... apparently she can read my mind.

So, I was thinking about what might work.  Something that could be used in close proximity, and no actual tissue damage.  I thought maybe a cattle prod. They're a bit expensive and unwieldy looking, so I googled electric play and some stuff about the violet wand came up.   I did not see anything about where to get one, but one comment was that they are very expensive.  Anyone have experience with such things? Perhaps a less costly alternative?




No comments:

Post a Comment