Wednesday, June 6, 2018

She said.

When I was a boy, about 16 year old, I went to Jensen Beach with my folks.  We met some family friends who lived in the vicinity and went prospecting for real estate. (They were realtors.)  One home in particular stands out in my memory.  It was the abode of a physician, his wife and children, a beautiful young family.

Mrs. Dr. Who was at home with the kids. She welcomed us in. Me, with the ever present boner of a young buck, (alas, poor woodie, I knew him well), and no less appreciative of the female form than I am now, couldn't help but gaze upon her.  She was petite, tanned and muscular with an athletic build. Loads of curly dark auburn hair down past her shoulders. She noticed that I was admiring her, and that I was looking in particular at her ankle sock clad feet.  She looked me in the eye, looked down at her feet, then looked back up with me, smiled and shucked off her socks.  Perfect size six I would guess, and crimson polish to boot.  All the while she was carrying on a conversation with the oldsters who were meandering about checking out the house. And she's making me feel like I've never been born.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-Lkry-SF01&hsimp=yhs-SF01&hspart=Lkry&p=she+said+beatles+youtube#id=8&vid=275e401829ec4d4bb5c320129fa9bc67&action=view


No comments:

Post a Comment