Tuesday, January 18, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things!


I have to say, my absolute favorite part of the female body is the calf.  Nice muscular calves have always been an object of adoration for me.

It was not until I was in my mid twenties that I began to notice the posteriors of women. I mentioned in a previous post that I had a an epiphany when I was in grad school. There was a very attractive secretary in the department, my age.  I never really noticed her behind until one day, I was in the office and she stood on her tip toes to reach a shelf.  This caused her butt to stick out in such a way that I was, for the very first time ever, desirous to drop to my knees and bury my face in it.  This photo from Ms. Marie's blog immediately sparked that memory.    She recently had a post about ass kissing here:

No comments:

Post a Comment