Follow by Email

Friday, September 3, 2010

Hey Babe, take a walk on the wild side.

Holly came from Miami, F.L.A.

Hitch-hiked her way across the USA

Plucked her eyebrows on the way

Shaved her legs and then he was a she
She says, Hey babe
Take a walk on the wild side
Hey honey
Take a walk on the wild side



Lou Reed

I think Dr. Frankenfurter needs to shave her legs!


Some recent correspondence, and reading, got me to thinking about times past......... again.  Giles had asked for some details on relationships for case study confirming his hypotheses. (See my post 'I once had a girl')  See Giles English's post: http://chasteerotica.blogspot.com/2010/08/bdsm-its-all-about-intimacy.html

As I mention in that post, it was a hard end.  This was a person who turned me on to the greater depth of Lou Reed's music, including a little number called 'Venus in Furs'.  She took me to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show for my first time.  Afterward, we went to her place.

Her idea, she wanted to make me up, so I let her.  Just as she finished, she became disgusted.  Acted as if I'd conceived the whole thing, that it was nasty and how dare I?

She also introduced me to the writing of author John Irving.  His characters always seem to have unusual sexual preferences.

Strange days indeed.



1 comment:

  1. Just realized that you mentioned John Irving in this post. I love John Irving novels - Owen Meaney, Hotel New Hampshire, Widow for One Year. Maybe I'll revisit them.

    ReplyDelete